CSU Bakersfield Extended Education is pleased to offer Multiple Subject CSET preparation workshops. Cost is $100 per workshop. Register and pay at the Extended Education front desk or the Antelope Valley Campus front desk.
All participants must register by the Wednesday before the scheduled workshop.
2019 – 2020 Workshop Dates
Subtest 1: Reading, Language & History/Social Science
- Saturday, Oct. 26th: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 1st: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, April 18th: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Subtest 2: Science & Math
- Saturday, Nov. 2nd: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 8th: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, April 25th: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Subtest 3: PE, Human Development, and Visual & Performing Arts
- Saturday, Nov. 9th: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 15th: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.Saturday, Feb. 22nd: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, May 2nd: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Workshops are available on both the CSUB main campus and at the Antelope Valley Campus.
CSUB Location: Walter Stiern Library – ITV Studio C
Antelope Valley Campus Location: Room 121– ITV Studio E
Complete a registration form and return it in person to CSUB Extended Education or to the Antelope Valley Campus front desk. If you have any questions, please call us at (661) 654-2441.