Skip to Content
CSUB campus

Student Services


We have compiled a list of frequently used forms for your convenience. Please contact your Academic Advisor if you are unsure of the form you need.

Degree Program Forms

Registration Form
Add/Drop Form
Payment Form
Independent Study Form
Tuition Deferment/Installment Plan Form
Petition for Course Overload Form

Enrollment Verification Form
Student Update Form
Transcript Request Form

Financial Aid
CSU Bakersfield Financial Aid Office
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Website

Professional and Continuing Education Forms

Registration Form
Add/Drop Form
Refund Request Form
Student Update Form
Tuition Payment Plan Form
Payment Form
Certificate Request (submit when all requirements have been met for a certificate program)

Open University Forms

Open University Registration Form