Skip to main content

Workers’ Compensation Law Certificate

Admission Requirements

Anyone with an interest in Workers’ Compensation Law can apply, and admission is permitted during the Fall and Spring semesters.

To be admitted to the program you must complete an application and submit it with the application fee.  Applications can be submitted in person at the Extended Education Office or by mail.  We do not accept applications by e-mail or fax.  To obtain an application, you can download here on our website or you can contact Extended Education and one can be mailed or e-mailed to you.

Get Started Today

Take the first step! Complete the form below to receive more information about the Workers Compensation program at CSUB.