Tuition and Fees
The Pharmacy Technician Certificate fees are as follows:
- NURS 801 - Introduction to Pharmacy Technician (8 CEUs) - 8 weeks - $1,500
- NURS 802 - Introduction to Pharmacology and Advanced Pharmacy Calculations (8 CEUs) - 8 weeks - $1,500
- NURS 803 - Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Preparation (8 CEUs) - 16 weeks - $3,000
Approximate total cost of program: $6,000
There are two payment options for your convenience:
- Pay the full course fee amount at the time of registration.
- Sign up for the Tuition Deferment Payment Plan, which allows you to spread the cost of your classes over a longer period of time.
Note: Program is not eligible for FAFSA-based financial aid.