The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Certificate program at CSU Bakersfield consists of three courses of instruction spread across the fall and spring semesters each academic year.
Typical costs are as follows:
- Instruction = $2,550 (3 courses at $850 per course)
- Books = $450
- Miscellaneous supplies = $500
Approximate total cost of program: $3,500
Included with tuition:
- ArcGIS desktop one-year student license
- ArcGIS online account access
- On-campus computer lab access while enrolled in the program
- Additional learning materials including PDFs, website links, and access to ESRI's resource sites
There are two payment options for your convenience:
- Pay the full course fee amount at the time of registration.
- Sign up for the Tuition Deferment Payment Plan, which allows you to spread the cost of your classes over a longer period of time.
Note: Program is not eligible for FAFSA-based financial aid.