At A Glance
Credits155 hours of instruction
Average Completion Time4 months
Admission CyclesRolling Continuous
Become an Executive Assistant in Less Than 3 Months!
Choose our program for:
- Comprehensive, streamlined training – Develop the career skills you need to succeed in less than 3 months with comprehensive training designed by experienced industry professionals.
- Preparation for industry certification – Upon completion you will have the Microsoft Office skills necessary to earn your Microsoft Office Specialist: Associate credential, showing employers that you have the skills they're looking for.
- One-on-one support – With access to dedicated trainers—available by phone, email, and chat—it's like having your own personal trainer every step of the way.
With our online Executive Assistant training you can develop the skills you need to excel in your new field in less than 3 months!
What you’ll learn:
Executive assistants and administrative assistants play an important role in a wide variety of industries, and these professionals are crucial to keeping many offices running smoothly. Responsibilities vary from position to position but often include:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records, both paper and electronic
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Purchasing supplies
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Planning and coordinating events
- Providing a good first impression of the business
- Administrative assistants and executive assistants can be found working in schools, government agencies, and corporate settings across a broad range of industries.
To apply to the Executive Assistant with MS Office 2019 Training program at CSU Bakersfield, in partnership with CareerStep, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the CSUB/CareerStep website
- Click the ENROLL ONLINE button
- Continue to CHECKOUT
- Fill in required fields
- Complete payment information or make payment arrangements
Need help enrolling? Call (888) 657-5752
Be at least 18 years of age
Meet one of the following requirements:
High school diploma
General Education Development (GED) Certificate
Pass the Career Step Pre-Enrollment Assessment Test
The Executive Assistant with MS Office 2019 Training costs $2,999.
We understand that one of the biggest concerns tied to furthering your education is how to pay for it. To help, CSU Bakersfield and Career Step offer low tuition prices that provide big payoffs. We've also designed multiple tuition payment plans, allowing you to choose the funding option that best fits your needs.
We currently offer:
- A discount when you choose to pay your tuition in a single payment
- An interest-free, 3-month payment plan
- A low interest, 12-month payment plan
For more information on tuition and funding options, please contact us at (877) 225-7151.
Note: Program is not eligible for FAFSA-based financial aid.
The Executive Assistant with MS Office 2019 Training program is completely online and provided by our partner, CareerStep. Once you are registered with CareerStep, your password and access information will be emailed to you. Through the CareerStep portal you will have access to:
- Homework assignments
- Quizzes / tests
- Technical support
- Discussion boards
- One-on-one help from instructors
- Additional resources