Become a Certified Administrative Professional (CAP)
As business culture evolves, so do the roles and responsibilities of administrative professionals. Many of administrative professionals today give themselves a competitive edge by earning the nationally recognized CAP certification. This 100% online course will help you gain the technical skills and knowledge needed to earn this valuable industry credential.
What you will learn:
- You will be prepared for the Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) certification offered by the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP).
- Develop a high level of understanding of the Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) body of knowledge
- Set yourself up for success in an administrative career by learning relevant real-world skills
- You will receive IAAP Membership and a study guide upon qualification for the CAP exam
At A Glance
Credits90 hours of instruction
Average Completion Time6 months
Enrollment CyclesRolling Continuous
How to Enroll
To enroll in the Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) program at CSU Bakersfield, in partnership with Ed2Go, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the CSUB/Ed2go website
- Click the ENROLL ONLINE button
- Continue to CHECKOUT
- Fill in required fields
- Complete payment information or make payment arrangements
Need help enrolling? Call (855) 520-6806
Frequently Asked Questions
Get Started Today
Take the first step! Complete the form below to receive more information about the Certified Administrative Professional program at CSUB.