Tuition and Fees
The Pharmacy Technician Certificate fees are as follows:
- NURS 801 - Introduction to Pharmacy Technician (8 CEUs) - 8 weeks - $3,500
- NURS 802 - Introduction to Pharmacology and Advanced Pharmacy Calculations (8 CEUs) - 8 weeks - $3,500
- NURS 803 - Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Preparation (8 CEUs) - 16 weeks - $3,500
Approximate total cost of program: $10,500 (3 courses at $3,500 per course)
There are two payment options for your convenience:
1) Pay the full course fee amount at the time of registration.
2) Sign up for the Tuition Deferment Payment Plan, which allows you to spread the cost of your classes over a longer period of time.
Note: Program is not eligible for FAFSA-based financial aid.